samedi 3 mars 2012

Alekhine

Hi all! For my first post, I'd like to talk about my favortie chess player, whom is obviously Alexander "The Great" Alekhine.

 The attacking style and fighting spirit of this player was and still is fascinating me. He was always playing to win every single games without any fear of losing.  He was a feared attacker and, in my opinion, the best tactician there ever was. His calculating skill was simply amazing. He could turn any quiet position into a complicated one with one single move, throwing his opponent off the board in a whirlwind of combinations. He tried to attack with every moves, in every games, which makes his games highly interesting to analyze.

He played a lot of simultaneous display throughout his carrer, even playing some blindfolded.


His biggest one was one where he played 26 simultaneous blindfold games against very strong opponents, with the score of 16 wins, 5 losses, and 5 draws. Watch my next post to see an analysis of one of his most beautiful game.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire